Who is the developer of The Crescent?
Allco, Ltd. is the developer at The Crescent on Walden
How are the streets constructed?
All streets in The Crescent conform to the City of Beaumont standard.
What types of homes will be built at The Crescent?
The Crescent on Walden is composed of several neighborhoods complimenting each other while offering a variety of styles in this New Urbanism development concept:
· Savannah: This welcoming neighborhood will feature elevated foundations on zero lot lines with wonderful views of the front Pond and Nature Reserve. Front porches will serve as a unifying element that revives a treasured aspect of family life in bygone days.
· Esplanade: A common, less traveled motor court gives this area a unique amenity with its quaint courtyards that expand the actual property size. Emphasis is placed on Quality in lieu of Quantity, through the utilization of zero-lot-line designs that incorporate intimate exterior spaces.
· Rosemary: Vertically proportioned structures will include elements such as: observation decks or sky rooms; stoops, which are platforms or porches that protrude the exterior wall at elevated floor levels; and architectural/ornamental braces, particularly at deep overhangs and stoops. All properties face a gorgeous pond and park of two plus acres that will be enjoyed by those that share in its beauty.
· The Bluffs: The Bluffs offer half-acre home sites, which back up to an adjacent easement that expands space and privacy for the Owners. Deep setbacks and no visible garages establish a distinctive "canvas" for the architectural influences of Acadian, Southern Coastal and New Orleans design to be built on.
· Sienna: This delightful neighborhood presents large yards and rear access for vehicles that adds to the security and quietness of a nestled cul-de-sac property. The Architectural Regulations will ensure compatibility between the designs of the homes while allowing for an assortment of styles and preferences.
· River Run: These secluded properties run adjacent to a continuous waterway with edges treated to enhance the environmental elements of wetlands, waterfowl and indigenous planting. The common features of hidden garages and extensive landscaping create a serene setting to accommodate an assortment of architectural styles that work together.
· The Estates: Spacious lots ranging from almost 1 to almost 2 acres surround a 15-acre fresh water lake. The architecture of the estates will be based on classical Southern Coastal and Southern Mediterranean vernacular styles that meet the individual needs of each resident.
Am I required to build in a certain amount of time?
Construction must begin within 24 months. If construction does not begin, The Developer will have the option (not obligation) to repurchase at the original purchase price of the lot.
Who can design and build the homes?
Only approved architects, home designers or builders who meet the following criteria can build in The Crescent:
· The company should be a member of a professional association.
· The company must demonstrate a clear understanding of the substance and process of the design guidelines and must agree to comply.
What school district is The Crescent in?
The Crescent is located in the Beaumont I.S.D.
K-6: Dishman Elementary
3475 Champions Dr.
7-8: Vincent Middle School
350 Eldridge Dr.
9-12: West Brook High School
8750 Phelan Boulevard
What is the current status of The Crescent?
As of July 21st, 2021:
There are 76 completed homes, plus 14 under construction and another 5 planned to start this year. There are 13 lots for sale.